Resting ECG Workflow
MediMatic offers a vendor neutral ECG workflow solution for your cardiology department, providing a fully automated digital workflow. Through a bi-directional integration with the HIS/EMR system, ComPACS facilitates worklist distribution, archiving, review, analysis and reporting, enabling ECG reports to be automatically available in the hospital’s electronic patient record.
- Integration with the Hospital Order Entry system will provide Modality Worklist distribution to the electrocardiograph, allowing the operator to easily set up and start the case.
- The ECG curve, typically 12 leads and 10 seconds in length for a resting ECG, is easily captured during the procedure by the click on a button and securely stored to the ComPACS archive.
- Various parameters measured automatically by the electrocardiograph, are also stored as alphanumeric data as part of the ECG file, and will automatically populate the ECG report.
- The cart’s automatically generated interpretation will also be stored as part of the ECG file, and populate the ECG report.
- After the procedure, the physician can review, analyze and report the ECG, all in ComPACS.
- There are several ECG post-processing tools available in ComPACS, such as: choosing between 6+6, 6+3 or Cabrera display formats, display either Original or Derived sequences, and also modify the sweep speed of presentation between 50 mm/sec and 25 mm/sec.
- The ECG tracing can be zoomed to a desired level and panned to the region of interest.
- Re-measuring of various parameters is available using the off-line ECG analysis tool.
- Measurement trends over time can be easily accessed.
- Using the ECG structured reporting tool enables confirmed and electronically signed reports to be automatically routed directly to the HIS/EMR, making the ECG report generated in ComPACS directly available in the electronic patient journal as a document.
- Streamlines workflow by enabling physicians to view, complete and sign ECG reports from the hospital, office or home.